Wednesday 5 June 2013

My Garden in June

Last Month was so cold and to think here we are now in to June and the garden is looking so good.

I have made a lot of changes in the garden and added many new plants. Come and enjoy a stroll with me.

Lady In Red

DSC04989

 Golden Torch

DSC04990 Enkianthus growing in the shade I have 4 growing at different areas in the garden

DSC04993

DSC05014 

Cunningham White still to burst into bloom

DSC04997

Ceanothus has come through the winter after a long cold winter

DSC05000

Tree Peony soon to be open

DSC05006

Tipsy pots with Diasica and Nurstursums planted in them

DSC05012

DSC05020

Technorati Tags: ,

 

Alpine pots

DSC05018

Hanging pots

DSC05023

Alpine raised bed

DSC05026

Hanging pots of fuchsias

DSC05015

5 comments:

  1. Your garden is looking really good. I'm so glad you said which fuchsias you have as I think I was given some the same this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden is looking wonderful Kath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Tim and Linda I am happy now how my garden is all coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath,
    lovely garden. I like the fuchsia, but I think it's too delicate for me. I like the stacked pots, I might try them myself, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gra you have to give Lindacraftgardener the credit for the Tipsy Pots I got the idea from hers.

      I am sure you could grow fuchsias in your climate.

      Delete