Thursday 2 May 2013

Spring has sprung…

…but the air temperature is still cold. However, now I can start to see some colour in my garden.

It is so nice to see my window box of Daffodils

DSC04180

And now trilliums are popping up again.

DSC04163

And my many hellebores and now lots of seedlings are underneath the plants. I shall pot them up and take them up to the Walled Garden of Glamis Castle where I am a volunteer.

DSC04169

Daphne just about to burst in to bloom and perfume.

DSC04166

Enkianthus just about to open.

DSC04177

One of my Alpine pots

DSC04181

Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

  1. Love those Daffodils! They such a delight for someone who only ever sees tropicals. It's wonderful that you are able to contribute some of your plants to the walled garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bernie for the comment .All the daffs are now starting to open as is my tulips.

    Yes Karen and I both are adding plants out of our own garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Daphne is going to be gorgeous Kath. I must check up on my Enkianthus - if it doesn't flower this year, it's getting moved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you dont want it we will take to the walled garden Angie.And my Daphne was flattened by snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all so pretty, even though i've never heard of half of them

    ReplyDelete