Monday 5 November 2012

A stroll around my garden today

Here we are now into frosty days and the end of our garden season.
But not the end of my Rhodendruns growing season. Their buds are showing now which is next years blooms.
Come and enjoy a stroll.
Flava Rhodendrun
DSC02184
Nancy Evans
DSC02185
DSC02186
 Goldflimmer
DSC02195
Cunningham's White
DSC02196 
Golden Torch
DSC02199
Now I will need to wait until Spring for the beautiful blooms but I wont keep you in suspense until then and shall take more photos showing the progress before Spring.
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. These look nice! I have happy childhood memories of rhodos - there were lots where my granny lived, as well as azaleas. We used to pick them to decorate party tables! The scent was heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Rhoddies are all looking very healthy Kath

    ReplyDelete