Saturday 16 June 2012

An update on my Heucheras – June 2012

Well here we are nearly to the longest day and it is still wet and there is a chill in the air.

It has been some time since I last shared my Heucheras, so sit back and enjoy.

With all this rain I think the Heucheras have enjoyed it and they are starting to glow.

 

Shanghai

DSC00320

Marmalade

DSC00322

Sweet Tea is very similar

DSC00323

Obsidin

DSC00324

Unknown but rather interesting foliage

DSC00325

Been told this 1 may be called Holywood

DSC00330

Scotkat

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Kath, they are looking so good. It's not a plant that will grow here, but I can at least enjoy their beauty through your photos. Loved 'Shanghai' and 'Marmalade'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bernie what a shame this delightful treasure does not grow with you.
    As they are such a pleasure and delight.

    So pleased you enjoy my photos thank you.

    ReplyDelete