Friday 4 November 2011

Part 2: Heucheras - Coat of Many Colours

Last month I took photos of my Heucheras. Its so amazing to see how the colours are starting to change, even in just a month.

I only water my Heucheras when they are dry and let the elements of the weather do the rest. This seems to work well for me.

Marmalade

DSC07716

Lime Marmalade

DSC07717

Shanghai

DSC07719

Sweet Tea (this and Fire Chief have to be my favourites for 2011)

DSC07721 DSC07722

Blackberry JamDSC07723 

Key Lime Pie nice name hope its as good as the dessert. You can hardly see this one as its beneath all the leaves.

DSC07725

Purple Palace

DSC07727 

Fire Chief (This has be my best for colour. WOW it has been stunning all season.)

DSC07735

I wonder how this one will look when I take the December photo, may even be under snow. I shall replant this into a larger pot in the Spring.

Scotkat

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment